1. Ozgur Press (ROR ID) publishes OA books and chapters across a wide range of areas within science, technology, medicine, the humanities and social sciences.
2. Ozgur Press is committed to responsible and ethical conduct. The Press actively supports an environment in which its staff, authors, editors, reviewers, and other partners may participate in the business of scholarly publishing in an exemplary professional manner. This environment is defined by constructive relationships, equity and inclusion, and mutual respect. The Press will not tolerate discrimination or harassment as outlined, or illegal, dishonest, or unethical professional conduct.
3. Ozgur Press has adopted open-access academic publishing. Open-access titles and chapters are made available in digital format upon publication to read, download, and share freely under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
4. The main principles of Ozgur Press are contribution to the dissemination of scientific knowledge, high-quality content, compliance with international publishing standards, adherence to ethical standards, open access, and peer-reviewed publishing.
5. All our book publications are subjected to our standard, thorough peer-review process, whether they are Open Access or not. All book manuscripts submitted to Ozgur Press for publication are subjected to a preliminary check and plagiarism check to ensure there are no deficiencies in basic requirements before the peer review process begins. After the preliminary review, book manuscripts are subjected to external peer review. External experts, not editors or editorial board members, are involved in the peer review. The Editor-in-Chief determines external reviewers. The Editorial Board reviews reviewer reports. Revised texts are reviewed again by the Editor-in-Chief. The Editorial Board makes the final decision on books. The Editor-in-Chief communicates the decision to the author.
6. The target audience of Özgür Publications consists of academics, researchers, graduate students, and related academic institutions and organizations.
7. Ozgur Press follows the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) on publication ethics.
8. Ozgur Press checks book drafts with Turnitin software to prevent plagiarism.
9. The publishing house aims to include all kinds of publications it produces in the national and international academic literature. Within this framework, ISBN and DOI are obtained for books and included in library catalogs and electronic directories.
10. The published books' titles, abstracts, keywords, and subject categories are published in English.
11. Ozgur Press adopts a fully open-access publishing model. The authors own the copyrights to their books and book chapters, and their work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). Readers are welcome to download, copy, share, and use the books, provided full attribution is given to the original work and not for commercial purposes.
12. Ozgur Press is committed to protecting personal information and complying with data privacy laws.
13. A Book or Chapter Processing Charge (BPC/CPC) covers all the costs of commissioning, managing peer review, copyediting and proofreading, production, dissemination, and promotion, including online hosting and indexing.