There are many benefits of publishing with Ozgur Press that are highly recognized by readers and the academic communities you serve. Our website provides comprehensive information about who we are, our publishing principles, our publishing processes, and our publications.
Since 1982, Ozgur Press has been committed to publishing high-quality books, which remains its primary goal today.
Your book will be part of our list of hundreds of publications, including classical works by the great thinkers of the Turkic world and books by influential contemporary researchers.
Here are a few questions to think about to give you an idea of what Özgür Publishing is looking for:
· Does your book idea fit within the scope of Free Press?
· Is there a clear demand for your book from an academic audience, or what about your book idea that specific readers might want to read?
· Is the concept of your book broad enough to attract readers?
· What makes you the best person to write this book? What is your research background that makes you an expert?
Please contact us if you think your book idea can successfully answer these questions.
Whether you're looking to turn your Ph.D. thesis into a book, have an idea for a handbook or a scholarly reference book, or are writing a book for a professional audience, we would love to hear from you.
Turn your PhD thesis into a book
The following points should be taken into consideration when converting theses into books.
1) It is important that you identify short, attention-grabbing title suggestions that are appropriate to the content of your book.
2) It is recommended to use a standard system (APA, Chicago, ISNAD, MLA, etc.) for citation and referencing.
3) It is preferred that publications made after the completion of the thesis are taken into consideration when the thesis is published as a book.
4) The book should be preferred if theses used are published as a book.
5) Using expressions such as "author" instead of "our author" in citation expressions is recommended.
6) Phrases such as "in the thesis," "in our thesis," "in our thesis," and "in our thesis" referring to the thesis version of the work should be removed or replaced."
7) In the preface, an ethical statement should be made: "This book is based on our doctoral dissertation titled ..., which we did in ... on ...".
8) Unnecessary information in footnotes should be eliminated. Necessary quotations/information should be included in the text.
9) In the introduction and chapter titles, not only "Introduction" but also "Introduction: Methodological Framework," Chapter Two: Historical Perspective" should be used.
10) The detailed titling required by the thesis format should be simplified to make it more fluent and organized. It is recommended that the sub-headings in the text and table of contents be eliminated.
Registration and New Submission
To apply for a book to be published by Ozgur Press, it is necessary to register in the electronic application system: Register
After registration, the electronic application system should be logged in as "Author," the application should be made by clicking on the "New Submission" icon.
· Ozgur Press publishes research in the fields of Educational Sciences, Engineering and Natural Sciences, Fine Arts, Health Sciences and Social Sciences.
· Book drafts should not have been published before or sent to another publishing house for evaluation.
· The book manuscript should be in Microsoft Word file format.
· Book applications are processed in the order of submission.
· The manuscripts will be reviewed within a reasonable time, and the author will be notified of the final result.
· Cover design, typesetting, ISBN purchase, DOI assignment, and other
Book Submission Checklist
1) This book manuscript has not been previously published or sent to another publishing house for consideration.
2) This book draft is in Microsoft Word file format.
3) I agree to pay the e-publishing/printing fee for the publication of this book.
We are proud to provide our authors with a robust support system at each stage of publishing an OA book, from proposal to dissemination and promotion.
· An author submits the OA book proposal.
· The Publisher conducts peer review for approval.
· If accepted, the author, funder, or institution pays book processing charge to cover the Publisher's cost.
· The book is copyedited, proofread, and produced.
· OA book is assigned a CC BY-NC license.
· It's published.
Author - Publisher Communication
You will receive thoughtful feedback on your work throughout the process. Our editorial team is available to answer your questions. We pride ourselves on responding to your questions quickly and in a helpful manner at all stages of the publication process. Contact Us